Were You Arrested On a Drug Abuse Charge?
At The Law Office Of Linda M. Malek, we represent people accused of drug crimes ranging from simple possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia to serious felony charges of trafficking controlled substances. Contact Akron criminal defense attorney Linda M. Malek for a free consultation about your legal options if you are facing drug abuse charges.
We Represent Clients With the Following Drug Charges:
- Trafficking, aggravated trafficking in drugs
- Illegal manufacture of drugs – illegal cultivation of marijuana – methamphetamine offenses.
- Possession of controlled substances
- Illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for manufacturer of drugs.
- Unauthorized possession or sale of painkillers and other prescription drugs
- Possession of drugs or paraphernalia in a motor vehicle
- Drug abuse charges
- Drug-related arrests during a period of probation or parole
- Asset forfeiture proceedings involving cash, vehicles, or other property allegedly related to a drug offenses
The Law Office of Linda M. Malek helps people arrested on drug charges to minimize or avoid the consequences of conviction through constitutional challenges to the circumstances of an arrest, execution of a search warrant, or traffic stop of a motor vehicle whenever the facts will support a motion to suppress the evidence of the offense charged.
For first offenders, Linda M. Malek can often obtain referral of your case to Drug Court, which focuses on community-based drug treatment programs and rehabilitation as a constructive alternative to punishment.
If the facts of your case show that conviction of a state or federal offense is a likely outcome, Attorney Malek will do everything possible to find sentencing alternatives that will keep you out of state prison. Attorney Malek can often accomplish this objective through negotiation with the prosecution toward a mutually acceptable guilty plea, or through a well prepared and persuasive presentation to the court at a sentencing hearing.
For additional information about our ability to help resolve your drug case on favorable terms, Contact Akron criminal lawyer Linda M. Malek for a free consultation.
Attorney Malek has helped people who have possessed:
Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Heroin, Marijuana, Opium, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, LSD, Anabolic steroids, and others.
Proudly serving Ohio counties: Summit County, Portage County and Cuyahoga County.